ERA-Net PerMed on Personalised Medicine
JTC2018: ERA PerMed will launch in February 2018 the first Joint Transnational Call for Proposals to support translational research projects in the field of Personalised Medicine and to encourage and enable interdisciplinarity, in combining pre-clinical and/or clinical research with bio-informatics components.
ERA PerMed (2017-2022) is a new ERA-Net Cofund Action on Personalised Medicine (PM), supported by 31 partners of 22 countries and cofunded by the European Commission. It aims to align national and regional research strategies and funding activities, promoting excellence, reinforcing the competitiveness of European players in PM, and enhance the collaboration with non-EU countries.
ERA PerMed partners have decided to conduct together up to 4 Joint Transnational Calls (JTC) and to launch the first and cofunded JTC in order to fund international high quality research projects in PM.
ERA PerMed is thereby closely linked to ICPerMed and will foster the implementation of the ICPerMed Action Plan by funding transnational research projects in the field of PM.
Denne søgemulighed hører under
- The deadline for pre-proposals is April 10th 2018.
- Consortias invited for the full-proposal stage, will need to submit their proposal on July 5th 2018.
- The available budget for this Call is 27 Mio€ (approx.).
- Read more details at: erapermed.eu
- ERA PerMed is a new ERA-Net Cofound, supported by 31 partners of 22 countries and cofunded by the European Commission.
- To align national research strategies, promote excellence, reinforce the competitiveness of European players in PM, and enhance the European collaboration with non-EU countries, 30 funding organisations have agreed to launch the first Joint Transnational Call for collaborative innovative research projects in Personalised Medicine (PM).
- The funding organisations participating in this call particularly wish to promote innovative interdisciplinary collaboration and to encourage translational research proposals.