Transnational call for Regional Energy Systems projects in Europe
ERA-Net Smart Energy Systems (ERA-Net SES) is an initiative of 24 European countries and regions. The first 2018 joint transnational call for Regional Energy Systems projects in Europe supported by EU ERA Cofund. The total available budget is 33.2 Mio € including EC co-fund contribution.
ERA-Net SES RegSys projects shall develop and demonstrate technologies, systems and solutions that make it possible to efficiently provide, host and utilise high shares of renewables, up to and beyond 100% in the local or regional supply by 2030. At the same time, they shall link such local and regional systems to a secure and resilient European energy system, enabling the participation in inter-regional exchange of energy as well as in sharing responsibility to maintain the overall system.
ERA-Net SES RegSys projects will consider a sustainable use of local and global resources at the same time and shall:
- Identify the critical needs and involve the most significant need-owners in local and regional energy systems
- Involve technology and service providers, innovators and researchers to develop and define tailor-made solutions for local and regional energy systems that meet the demand of the need owners
- Engage private and public stakeholders in co-creation processes to accelerate the innovation and implementation of new solutions.
Denne søgemulighed hører under
- Project proposals must be submitted electronically
- More information, about the call and the online Electronic Submission System, can be found at the ERA-Net SES website: ERANET-smartenergysystems.eu
- Promotes applied research and development, piloting and demonstration in the field of integrated regional energy systems.
- Coordinates national and regional RDD (Research, Development & Demonstration) budgets according to the implementation of the relevant European RDD agendas.
- Will establish an innovation eco-system with generation of cutting edge ideas to be further developed, marketed and finally adopted as new services and products in society.
Senior Programme Officer Mr. Klaus Rosenfeldt Jakobsen
TEL +45 6190 5041