Promotional Joint Call for Eurostars Projects
The call facilitate research and innovation in South Korea and Denmark. The call focuses on developing innovative products, applications and services with a strong market potential. Although Eurostars2 calls are open for projects within all technology areas, this South Korea – Denmark promotional call specially focuses on:
- ICT: Internet of Things, AI & Robotics, Augmented & Virtual Reality and Cyber Security
- Industry 4.0: Semiconductors, Display and Memory
- Materials and production technology
- Smart transportation and infrastructure
- Clean Energy Technology
Submission and approval procedures
In order to submit the full application, you must register on the Eurostars website, and upload your proposal directly in the Eurostars application platform according to the joint Eurostars guidelines (www.eurostars-eureka.eu/home/guidelines) before 13th September.
However, in order to check the eligibility of your project and assist you with improving your application, we advise you to share a short description of your application with the Eurostars contact person in KIAT and Innovation Fund Denmark.
In case of Danish participants it is also recommended to apply for EUupSTART preproject funding. Next call deadlines 22nd May and 8th October. You can find more information about the programme here.
Denne søgemulighed hører under
- The deadline for submission is the 13th of September 2018.
- Submit the application here.
- Read more about eligibility criterias and funding detalis here.
- Eurostars is a collaboration between 35 EUREKA member countries and Horizon2020. Eurostars is a dedicated programme for research-intensive SMEs in all areas.
- EUREKA countries outside Europe such as Canada, South Korea, Turkey, South Africa and Israel also participe in Eurostars.
- Innovation Fund Denmark collaborates with Danish Regions in offering advice on Eurostars. Please see regional contacts in the right-hand column.
Nicolai Lima Pedersen
Tel.: +456190 5061
Jens Peter Vittrup
Tel.: +456190 5023
Rasmus Aspe Mørk
Tel.: +453866 5591