Strategic Research Collaboration in Food Science
Call for proposals for joint research collaboration under the Scientific Cooperation Agreement between Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo – FAPESP and the Innovation Fund Denmark.
FAPESP and the IFD invite researchers from universities, research institutions and private companies in the State of São Paulo, Brazil and Denmark who conduct research within the food science area, to apply for funding for joint Brazilian-Danish strategic research projects according to the current call.
This call invites joint research proposals within the following research topics
- New sources of bioactive compounds and new ingredients for functional and fortification purposes in foods.
- Biological non-food products from waste residues.
- Healthy and sustainable food/meals based on animal, marine or plant components, with retained nutritional values, produced from emerging new technologies.
- Innovative research within agriculture, food production, food processing and other biological production based on for example information and communication technologies, robotics, nanotechnology, biotechnology and/or user driven innovation.
- Improved food and feed value chain by sustainable and efficient use of natural resources, production methods, systems and processes, including storage and logistics, and technologies that minimize waste and improve productivity.
- Research in food safety and quality aspects related to perishable food products.
- The relation between diet and lifestyle, including factors determined by changes in work and leisure; the interaction between diet and genes; the development of improved and well-founded dietary recommendations which will contribute individually or in combination to an improvement in health at the individual, group and country level.
Denne søgemulighed hører under
Strategic Research Collaboration in Food Science in the State of São Paulo, Brazil and Denmark – 2016
- Read the full details of the call at fapesp.br
- The closing date for the call (deadline for the submission of Proposal) is 1st of February 2017
All questions related to this call must be directed to
Simone Godoi, Science Manager – Scientific Directorate
Innovation Fund Denmark
Thomas Mathiasen, Scientific Officer
Phone: +45 6190 5063