- An Industrial PhD student is employed in the private sector company and enrolled at the university.
- The private sector company applies for funding for the project from Innovation Fund Denmark, and the student is employed by the company and receives a salary during the entire Industrial PhD project.
- The student shares her/his working time between the company and the university, and spends all the work time on the Industrial PhD project.
What do you get out of an Industrial PhD project?
- The project allows the Industrial PhD to carry out a research project where results are applied in an enterprise setting.
- The company gets a candidate able to carry out a high quality research project and create results that can lead to commercial gain. At the same time, the company strengthens its relations to existing and new collaboration partners at the university.
- The public sector research institution strengthens its relations to the business sector, and a foundation for new research is created.
- 24.09.2017: Application deadline 25 September at 12 noon moved to 28 September at 12 noon
Read more here
- 13.03.2017: Supplemental guidelines for Industrial Researcher in the public sector publicised
Find them here
- 30.01.2017: DKK 10 mill. in 2017 for Industrial Researcher projects within bioresources
Find the special Industrial Researcher call here
- 20.01.2017: Updated guidelines
Guidelines for Industrial PhD have been updated. Read them here
This application is part of
- Guidelines and special calls for Industrial PhD
- FAQ - potential applicants
- FAQ - ongoing projects
- How to apply
- FAQ - calculation of grade point average
- 28 September 2017 at 12 noon (reg. Industrial PhD) - final response end of November
- 9 October 2017 at 12 noon (public sector Industrial PhD) - final response mid December
- Tuesday 6 February at 12 noon
- Wednesday 2 May at 12 noon
- Tuesday 25 September at 12 noon
Newsletter - Receive the latest news on Industrial Postdoc and PhD. Sign up at: email@example.com
LinkedIn - for potential, current and former parties. Sign up for the Industrial Researcher LinkedIn group.
Tel. +45 6190 5002 9-12 AM on weekdays