- An Industrial Postdoc is employed in the private sector company and collaborates with the research institution.
- The private sector company applies for project funding from Innovation Fund Denmark.
- The Industrial Postdoc is employed with a salary in the company during the project.
What do you get out of an Industrial Postdoc project?
- The project gives the Industrial Postdoc a unique competency boost in her/his career development by combining research competencies with a business sector mindset and experiences.
- The company has the possibility of solving specific research and development tasks whilst strengthening its relations to existing and new collaboration partners at universities.
- The public sector research institution strengthens its relations to the business sector, and a foundation for new research is created.
- 13.03.2017: Supplemental guidelines for Industrial Researcher in the public sector publicised
Find them here
- 30.01.2017: DKK 10 mill. in 2017 for Industrial Researcher projects within bioresources
Find the special Industrial Researcher call here
- 20.01.2017: Updated guidelines
Guidelines for Industrial Postdoc have been updated. Read them here
- 21.12.2016: DKK 10 mill. have been allocated for public sector Industrial Researcher projects
The application deadline is 12 noon on 9 October 2017. Further details on guidelines and criteria will follow in the beginning of 2017.
This application is part of
Guidelines and further information
- 20 March 2017 at 4 PM (reg. Industrial Postdoc) - final response end of May
- 25 September 2017 at 12 noon (reg. Industrial Postdoc) - final response end of November
- 9 October 2017 at 12 noon (public sector Industrial Postdoc) - final response mid December
Newsletter - Receive the latest news on Industrial Postdoc and PhD. Sign up at email@example.com
LinkedIn - for potential, current and former partners. Sign up for the Industrial Researcher LinkedIn group.
Tel. +45 6190 5002 9-12 AM on weekdays