- An Industrial Postdoc is employed in the private sector company and collaborates with the research institution.
- The private sector company applies for project funding from Innovation Fund Denmark.
- The Industrial Postdoc is employed with a salary in the company during the project.
What do you get out of an Industrial Postdoc project?
- The project gives the Industrial Postdoc a unique competency boost in her/his career development by combining research competencies with a business sector mindset and experiences.
- The company has the possibility of solving specific research and development tasks whilst strengthening its relations to existing and new collaboration partners at universities.
- The public sector research institution strengthens its relations to the business sector, and a foundation for new research is created.
- 20.12.2017: DKK 15 mill. in 2018 for Industrial Researcher projects within bioresources
Read more here
- 24.09.2017: Application deadline 25 September at 12 noon moved to 28 September at 12 noon
Read more here
- 13.03.2017: Supplemental guidelines for Industrial Researcher in the public sector publicised
Find them here
This application is part of
- Tuesday 25 September at 12 noon (reg. Industrial Postdoc) - final response end of November
- Tuesday 9 October at 12 noon (Public sector Industrial Postdoc project)
Newsletter - Receive the latest news on Industrial Postdoc and PhD. Sign up at email@example.com
LinkedIn - for potential, current and former partners. Sign up for the Industrial Researcher LinkedIn group.
Tel. +45 6190 5002 9-12 AM on weekdays