Special Industrial Researcher call within bioresources
You can apply for research projects within:
- Food, plants and animals - on land and sea
- Biomass and bioenergy
- Biotechnology and biomanufacturing
Industrial Researcher projects within bioresources - food, ingredients and other biological products can support a biobased economy through efficient and competitive production of globally demanded healthy and nutritionally balanced food and other biobased products, production and process technologies and solutions.
Additionally, the research can contribute to increasing added value and productivity as well as securing a larger raw material basis and improving the resource efficiency in food production. Finally, the initiative can contribute to reducing the strain on the climate and environment.
Read more in the call, which is available here:
This application is part of
Guides and advice
- Guidelines and special calls for Industrial PhD
- FAQ - ongoing projects
- FAQ - potential applicants
- How to apply
- FAQ - calculation of grade point average
Same deadlines as regular Industrial PhD and Industrial Postdoc.
DKK 15 mill.
- The call is conditional on the government proposal for the national budget for 2018 being passed as proposed with regard to §19. The Ministry of Higher Education and Science.
- The funds are distributed proportionally across the three regular deadlines on 6 February, 2 May and 25 September.
- Innovation Fund Denmark can increase funding if more applications are submitted than expected.
How to apply
You submit the application via the ordinary application entries for Industrial Researcher. Choose ‘Bioresources’ in the first step after the introduction in the application form.