Or are you a company or a research institution with an idea for a research project that can create commercial value for the company? Innovation Fund Denmark invests in industrially focused PhD and Postdoc projects.
The Industrial Researcher Programme invests in Industrial PhD and Postdoc projects. In both project types the candidate is employed in a private company and enrolled at or collaborates with a public sector research organisation. The candidate works on the same project at both places. Innovation Fund Denmark invests in research projects within all research fields, provided the research project is of a high quality and is commercially relevant to the company.
- An Industrial PhD candidate must have a master’s degree education
- An Industrial Postdoc candidate must have obtained a PhD degree within the past five years
- The same research project is carried out at both the university and the company
- The Industrial Researcher and the research project must offer the company the possibility of solving specific research and development tasks that create growth and employment
- The Industrial Researcher and the research project must strengthen the relationship between the business sector and the university, and create the potential for new research
- Tuesday 25 September 2018 at 12 noon - reg. Industrial PhD and Postdoc
Public sector Industrial Researcher projects
- Tuesday 9 October 2018 at 12 noon - Public sector Industrial PhD and Postdoc projects
Newsletter - get the latest news on Industrial Postdoc and PhD. Sign up at: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn - for potential, current and former partners. Sign up for the Industrial Researcher LinkedIn group.
Tel. +45 6190 5002 9-12 AM on weekdays