Applying for an Industrial Postdoc project
The application is sent via the system e-grant, at www.e-grant.dk. In the application template you enter information about the project and the project participants and upload a number of appendices in PDF format.
Please note: It must be the company mentor of the project who starts the application. Afterwards the company mentor will be able to let others work on the application in the system.
These appendices must always be uploaded with the application:
- A project description (including descriptions of the company and the university)
- A project budget for the university (the budget for the company is stated in the egrant form)
- CV for each mentor, max. two pages. Publications and patents can be listed in the CV’s.
- CV for the Industrial Postdoc (if the candidate is named, otherwise you must upload empty pdf files)
- The candidate's PhD diploma or a statement from the PhD supervisor declaring the submission and successfull defend of the PhD within eight months from the application deadline.
Please use the templates below for the project description, the budget for the research institution and signatures.
Private companies may apply without a candidate. If the projects is approved you must find a candidate within 6 months after the conditional approval. If you apply without an Industrial PhD candidate you must upload empty pdf files instead of appendices with the candidate information.