Applying for an Industrial Postdoc in the public sector
Please note, you can only start your application at www.e-grant.dk 6 weeks prior to the application deadline. In the application template, you must enter information about the project and the project participants and upload a number of appendices in PDF format. The application form contains instructions on how to fill in each section.
Please note: It must be the company mentor of the project who starts the application. Afterwards the company mentor will be able to let others work on the application in the system.
These appendices must always be uploaded with the application:
- A project description (including descriptions of the company and the university)
- A project budget for the university (the budget for the company is stated in the egrant form)
- CV for each mentor, max. two pages. Any publications and patents must be listed in the CVs.
- CV for the Industrial Postdoc
- The PhD diploma or certificate from the PhD supervisor declaring the assigning and successfully defending of the PhD within six months from the deadline for applications.
Please use the templates below for the project description, the university’s project budget and signatures.
It is not possible to apply for an Industrial Postdoc in the public sector without a candidate.