If your entrepreneurial business is affected by the COVID-19 crisis, and you find it difficult to implement activities related to your existing grant with us, you now have the opportunity to apply for an additional grant.
The situation around COVID-19 has created difficult conditions for many start-ups. It can be difficult to carry out development activities as planned.
Therefore, Innovation Fund Denmark is now trying to meet these challenges by giving entrepreneurs who have an existing grant under Innofounder the opportunity to apply for an extension of the monthly subsidy for up to six months.
You may apply for an additional grant starting Thursday, 7 May 2020.
Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
You can apply for an extension of your Innofounder course if:
- You have completed/are completing your Innofounder course in the period January 2020 through March 2021.
- You will be able to apply for an extension at the earliest six months before the end of your original Innofounder course.
- You must apply for an extension no later than 14 days before you wish to start the extension period.
- You can render it probable that you need an extension due to the situation around COVID-19. For example, maybe the situation around COVID-19 has complicated development activities or test sales.
- You do not receive any other public support to fund Innofounder's hours during the extension period. This includes, for example, other funding from Innovation Fund Denmark, including Innobooster, or from some of the public compensation schemes initiated to mitigate the economic impact of the COVID-19 crisis.
- There are some outstanding development activities that can form the basis for an extension of the Innofounder course. This may, for example, be development related to the development of the solution or the business model.
Failure to comply with the formal requirements in the application material or with application deadlines may result in an application being rejected any without any processing of the substance.
- You can apply for up to six months’ extension.
- The extension shall immediately follow your original Innofounder course. However, for Innofounders who have completed their course prior to 1 July 2020, the extension period must be started by 1 July 2020 at the latest.
- In the extension period you will receive a monthly pay-out corresponding to the monthly pay-out in your original Innofounder course.
- The monthly pay-out will be paid in arrears.
- In addition, the general terms and conditions described in your original letter of approval will apply.
- Especially regarding Innofounder Graduate: The incubator course that is part of Innofounder Graduate will not be extended accordingly.
- The aid constitutes State aid and is handled in accordance with Article 22 of the EU Commission's general block exemption Regulation (EU) No. 651/2014 of 17 June 2014, on certain categories of aid and their compatibility with the internal market pursuant to Articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty.
- A final report and evaluation must be submitted.
- Need: Has it been rendered sufficiently probable that there is a need that can be justified by the situation around COVID-19?
- Results: Are the results of the previous Innofounder course satisfactory?
- Development: Have outstanding development activities been described to an extent that can form the basis for an extension of the Innofounder course?
An application for change is submitted in your existing grant case in E-grant no later than 15 November 2020.
Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. You must attach the application form to the form.