The scope of the call is to fund projects that facilitate the transfer (i.e. logistics, preservation and transportation) of bio-resources from harvest (catch or production) to processing to ensure e.g. traceability, quality, sustainability and the necessary quantity or pre-processing of the bio-resources for conversion into products for the market. This entails also the supply systems to primary producers for aspects affecting the bio-resources as it moves further in the value chain.
Participation in the Call
13 partners from 12 countries have contributed 11 million EUR to the call. The following partner countries will provide funds: Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Malta, Norway, Romania and Spain. All projects are open to partners from all countries, as far as they bring their own funds.
Each project must include at least three partners from three countries and at least one industry partner.
There is an option to find partners on European level:
There is also a partnering platform included in the submission tool:
- 8 June: launch of the call
- 14 September: submission deadline for pre-proposals
The brokerage event will be organised with b2match (https://blue-bio.b2match.io/). There are presentations and meetings scheduled on June 18 and 25, 2020. Furthermore, the tool can be used to schedule more 1:1 meetings until September 14, 2020 (which is also the submission deadline for pre-proposals).
- 10 June: registration for the brokerage event on b2match is open
- 18 June: online brokerage event, part 1 (presentation of the call and submission tool, elevator pitches from potential applicants)
- 25 June: online brokerage event, part 2 (1:1 meetings between potential applicants on b2match)
All Danish partners in International Project applications under IFD must register in our online administration platform E-grant. The deadline for the registration is two weeks after the deadline for submitting the project application. Register under the same call option as you have applied. Name your project [Application ID – Acronym – Institution/Company]. Read more about how to register.
IFD investment is given in accordance with “The General Terms and Conditions for International Projects” focus on issues where IFD’s terms and administration vary from the Terms and Conditions for the Danish Grand Solutions programme. The Terms and Conditions and Guidelines for Grand Solutions apply for all issues not mentioned in the present document.
We invest in international collaboration to strengthen Danish research and to promote Danish innovative solutions.
The global perspective is vital to a country like Denmark with an open economy, clear positions of strength, and a culture of international ties and trade. International collaboration is a key element in constantly developing and strenghtening Danish research and innovation.
Innovation Fund Denmark offers 4 entries to International Collaborations:
- The national Grand Solutions programme, where foreign partners can be invited to participate
- Strategic thematic programmes within Horizon 2020, Nordic cooperation, EUREKA and GlobalStars
- Eurostars for research intensive SME’s
- Bilateral cooperation with countries outside Europe