When you visit our website, information about you is collected, which is used to customize and improve our content. If you do not want information about you to be collected, you should delete your cookies and refrain from further use of the website. In the sections below, we have elaborated on what information is collected, their purpose and which third parties have access to it.
The website uses "cookies", which is a text file that is stored on your computer, mobile etc. similarly for the purpose of recognizing it, remembering settings, performing statistics and targeting ads. However, cookies may not contain malicious code such as. virus.
It is possible for you to delete or block cookies. You can do this by following these instructions: http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering
If you follow the instructions and delete or block cookies, you may risk that the website does not work optimally and that there is content that you can not access.
The website contains the following cookies:
- cookie-agreed - used to tell which cookies a user has agreed to - thus a necessary cookie.
- session cookie - the website uses this cookie for eg to keep track of if a user is logged in.
- _ga - used by Google Analytics for statistics.
- IDE - used by doubleclick.net to serve relevant advertisements on YouTube videos on the site.
- test_cookie - used by doubleclick.net to check if the browser supports cookies ifbm. play YouTube videos.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE - tries to estimate the user's bandwidth so that the optimal resolution can be set on YouTube videos.
- YSC - used by YouTube to keep track of videos viewed by users.
- yt-remote-cast-installed - Used by YouTube to store playback preferences for YouTube videos embedded on the site.
- yt-remote-connected-devices - used by YouTube to store playback preferences for YouTube videos embedded on the site.
- yt-remote-device-id - used by YouTube to store playback preferences for YouTube videos embedded on the site.
- yt-remote-fast-check-period - used by YouTube to store playback preferences for YouTube videos embedded on the site.
- yt-remote-session-app - Used by YouTube to store playback preferences for YouTube videos embedded on the site.
- yt-remote-session-name is used by YouTube to store playback preferences for YouTube videos embedded on the site.
Personal information is all kinds of information that to some extent can be attributed to you. When you use our website, we collect and process a number of such information. It happens e.g. by very common interactions on the website such as that you sign up for our newsletter or by other use of services on our website.
We typically collect and process the following types of information: A unique ID and technical information about your computer, tablet or mobile phone, your IP number, geographical location, and which pages you click on. To the extent that you yourself give explicit consent and enter the information yourself, we also process: Name, telephone number, e-mail, address and payment information. This typically happens when you sign up for our newsletter.
We process your personal data securely and confidentially in accordance with applicable law, including the Personal Data Ordinance and the Data Protection Act.
Your information will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected and will be deleted when that purpose is fulfilled or no longer relevant.
We have taken technical and organizational measures to prevent your information being accidentally or illegally deleted, published, lost, degraded or made known to unauthorized persons, misused or otherwise processed in violation of the law.
The information is used to identify you as a user and be able to provide you with the services you have requested, such as receiving newsletters. In addition, we use the information to optimize and improve our services and content.
We retain information for the period permitted by law and we delete it when it is no longer needed or relevant. The period depends on the nature of the information and the background for storage. It is therefore not possible to provide a general time frame for when information is deleted.
Disclosure of Information
Data about your use of the website, which pages you may click, geographical location, gender and age segment, etc. passed on to third parties to the extent that the information is known and if we use third parties. You can see which third parties are involved in the section on Cookies above. The information will be used for targeted advertising.
We also use a number of third parties for the storage and processing of data. These process information solely on our behalf and may not use it for our own purposes.
Disclosure of personal information such as name and email, etc. will only happen if you give your consent. We only use data processors in the EU or in countries that can provide adequate protection for your information.
Insights and Complaints
You have the right to be informed of the personal data we process about you in a standard format (data portability). You can also object to the use of the information at any time. You can also revoke your consent for information about you to be processed. If the information processed about you is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected or deleted. Inquiries about this can be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to complain about our processing of your personal data, you also have the opportunity to contact the Danish Data Protection Agency.
If you no longer wish us to process your personal data or to restrict the processing of your personal data, you can also send us a request to that effect to the above email address.
The Website is owned and published by:
Innovation Fund Denmark
Europaplads 2, 4th floor
8000 Århus C
Phone: 61 90 50 00