Innovation Fund Denmark focuses on results and solutions creating value to society. Innovation Fund Denmark wishes to facilitate cross-investments in knowledge institutions and companies – private as well as public. The investments should address tangible challenges and innovation needs of society and companies.
With Grand Solutions Innovation Fund Denmark invests in highly ambitious ambition projects with regards to economic value, creation of new jobs or tangible solutions to societal challenges. Grand Solutions projects develop new innovative solutions based on excellent research conducted by a strong team with the necessary competencies to ensure that goals are met.
This year Grand Solutions has been revised to make the process faster, less labour intensive for the applicant and more focused on outlining tangible value to society.
- It is a single-phased application process and applicants can expect a decision within approximately 100 days from application deadline.
There are two application rounds:
- Thematic calls – application deadline in March
- Open call – application deadline in June.
Applicants are advised to carefully study the call texts, guidelines and guides in the application form.
Grand Solutions distributes funds under the Danish Finance Act reserved for strategic research as well as technology and innovation.
See the National Budget 2016 here
See the National Budget 2017 here
- Guidelines for Grand Solutions
- General terms and conditions
- Societal readiness levels
- Technology readiness levels
- Peer assessment guidelines for Grand Solutions 2017
- Peer FAQ 2017
- Guidelines e-grant
- Open call 2017
Budget: ca. 130 mio.
Questions for specific calls
Contact information can be found on the page of the calls.
General questions regarding Grand Solutions
Peter Aadal Nielsen
Phone: 6190 5064
Main phone number to Innovation Fund Denmark: 61 90 50 00