Webinar: The Eurostars application proces
The next deadline for Eurostars funding applications is on September 14, 2017 at 20:00 CET, and a webinar will be organised ahead of deadline to provide guidelines for project participants using the online submission platform.
The webinar will be presented by Filipa Gomes Senior project Officer from the Eurostars Department. The aim of this webinar is to focus on the needs of project applicants. It will take place from 11:00 to 12:00 CET on Tuesday, June 13th and will cover the following topics:
- a presentation of the Eurostars programme
- why should you take part in Eurostars?
- the Eurostars process: application, evaluation, monitoring;
- an explanation of the eligibility criteria imposed on projects
- a description of the evaluation criteria
- tips and tricks for success
The webinar will be followed by a Q&A session.
Applicants who have difficulties or questions concerning the application process are welcome to join.
- June 13, 2017
- 11:00 CET
It is possible to ask questions in advance: