GlobalStars: A Key Enabling Technology of the 21st Century
The call is launched within the GlobalStars initiative of EUREKA. Participants are invited to submit joint industrial and technological research and development projects in Photonics.
Topics could be in the field of development of new (integrated) photonics/optics technologies (in combination with electronics) and/or the application of these technologies in areas like: medical/healthcare, communication, civil engineering, agriculture and aerospace. Military applications are excluded.
The Global Stars Photonics call opens 6. August 2018 and will be opened until 17st October 2018, 17:00 (CET time).
In order to apply to the present call, partners must meet the following qualifications:
- The partners should include at least one (for profit) company from Taiwan and one (for profit) company from a participating EUREKA member. The participation of research institutes/universities is welcome according to their domestic funding regulations.
- The project partners must express their will to cooperate, on win-win/fair basis in the development of a new product, industrial process or service.
- The product, process or service must be innovative and there must be a technological risk involved.
- The project must have a civilian purpose.
- The project should benefit all involved partners in a well-balanced consortium.
This application is part of
- The application is identical to the EUREKA application form. Please note you also have to fill in an annex and a GANTT diagramme.
- The completed electronic form, annex and document with signatures should be send to Globalstars@eurekanetwork.org before 17 October 2018, 17:00 (CET) at the latest, indicating in the subject line “GlobalStars DoIT of Taiwan Call 2018’.
- NB: To be eligible Danish applicants must individually register in the Danish e-grant system after they have submitted the EUREKA application form.
- Read more about the call here
Contact persons in Innovation Fund Denmark
Jens Peter Vittrup
Tel.: +45 6190 5023
Michael A. E. Hansen
Tel.: +45 6190 5037
DoIT – Taiwan
Carol Lin - SME NCP Taiwan (operating by ITRI)
Bpifrance – France
Mael MBAYE - Project Manager - International Innovation Programmes
Arnold Meijer, EUREKA Coordinator – International Innovation
Phone: +31 88 0422582